Translate into any language

Monday, November 26, 2012

Chemo's A No Go

I could feel that something wasn't quite right. A little out of breath, lightheaded, and congested. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get chemo today. I could barely climb the stairs... I knew something was up.

My blood counts came back and it's a no go. WBC, neutrophils, RBC, hemoglobin, and platelets are all in the trash. I need to build them up before I can get my next chemotherapy.

Maybe it's so I can attend my son's first grade letter party tonight? Or so I can enjoy my birthday this week? Who knows?

Next week... Same time, same place. Hard to believe but we cancer survivors actually need to pray for chemo sometimes....

1 comment:

  1. Bummer :( How do you build them back up? Good luck with that, and have yourself a merry birthday party!

    ReplyDelete