Translate into any language

Friday, November 9, 2012

Life's Reminders

I can't help it... When I see a round pregnant belly or a newborn baby, my heart lurches. I know I'll never be pregnant again and I know that my baby is my almost three year old daughter. I remind myself how blessed and lucky I am. These daily reminders also remind me that many people aren't as lucky and thinking of my friends who yearn to have a baby also reminds me to pray for them.

I feel like I've had a lot of complaints this week. I've felt pretty awful. Everyone who sees me asks me how I am and I don't want to lie but then again I don't want to complain constantly either. So that's the reminder... For me, everyday, I have to remind myself how blessed and lucky I am and there is a light glowing for me at the end of the chemotherapy tunnel. Hold on, hold on! It will all be okay and I just know how much I have to be thankful for... That's what is saving me right now. Clinging to thanks and gratitude is actually a very humbling and important part of my journey... Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment