Translate into any language

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pour Me Some Whine

People who complain all the time are a pain in the tuchus. Who wants to listen to those cranky gripers? You try to show them the positive things in life and then they just shoot you down with their relentless whining.

Pain is an ugly monster. It's something that can debilitate you and absorb your continuous place of resort. I'm a very positive person and I'm having a hard time battling the ugly monster right now.

My face - well *only* half of it - is numb but every time I eat I feel whatever is left of my parotid gland firing up. It hurts so badly that I don't want to eat anymore. Hard knocks. Boo hoo. A real drag.

I hate to be a pain in the tuchus.... pour me a tall glass of wine... whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment