Translate into any language

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

Happy Hannukah! Happy Thanksgiving! ...and happy birthday to me AND happy 13th anniversary to my beloved husband and me!

Today, I'm so thankful to be alive and blessed with so many special people in my life!

I've had some ups and downs lately and there certainly is reason for plenty tears and it's okay to feel those feelings! The thing about cancer that actually makes it a blessing (yes, I actually said that)... Is that it makes you realize how VERY lucky you are to be alive. Period. Cancer gave me that eternal gift. I'll never take life for granted again.

It does truly stink, for lack of a better word, that we cancer survivors are on constant alert for more cancer. For relapse. For recurrence. I think it's even worse for our loved ones. Today I'm MOST thankful for all of the people, near and far, who are a part of my life, who support me, who love me, and who will G-d willing be around to celebrate many more happy occasions together!


No comments:

Post a Comment