Translate into any language

Monday, December 12, 2011

Vitamin Levels Checked? Check!

Have you had your vitamin D levels checked recently? How about B12? Iron? Are you feeling tired and fuzzy headed? Well, of course I am, I'm a full time mother of five! Well, consider this your own personal wake up call... because vitamin deficiency really can be blamed for a lot if you suffer from it. Apparently it's not uncommon either.

I went to see a dermatologist for a completely unrelated issue and the very thorough doctor made a subtle observation and ordered the blood work. Good thing she did because my vitamin levels were scary-low. So now I'm taking massive doses of Vit D, Vit B12, and iron. It's too soon to feel any difference but it will be interesting to note any differences over time.

Get your vitamin levels checked - you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment